I completed my tripod (see my previous post) but I made a mistake with the length of the top part, so I need another T-piece, and a few tweaks. I did however, manage to test the tripod using my tags from the scrapbook day last month.
Here are the closeups of the embossing on the tag. I used pearly embossing powder, and put it over some old texture paste (the name came off long ago so I don’t know which brand it was). The paste was still wet when I used a heat gun which produced the bubbling effect you see here. Depending on the look you want – if you want it smooth, you need to wait til the paste is dry before you melt the embossing powder, but I wanted more of a textured look.
Here are the close up pictures I took using my wonderful tripod and my phone. I just need to fix the top part of the tripod once I have another T-piece and have been able to glue it again, but I am looking forward to posting lots of videos and pictures soon.
Thanks for stopping by, and have a great week ahead.
The embossing powder I have was from my Mom’s old stash, and I don’t know where you can get it, but it looks like this: